When most people start out in real estate investing, they watch shows like Flip This House and get excited about how they can do the same thing. They think, “How hard can it be? We’ve always loved real estate and the idea of rehabbing seems to be a great fit. Right?” I mean, if you follow their model, you easily find a house that is priced low, you hire a contractor, maybe put in some sweat equity and you sell the property for a huge profit! Before you know it, you will be doing this thing full time and be able to walk away from the J.O.B.
- Checking in with Brownstone Fast Track/Joint Venture Partners Ed Abrams and Elisee LaBrecque
- Checking in with Rob and Christal Fortes, Brownstone RG’s Fast Track/Joint Venture Students!
- Checking in with Rob Rodriques, Brownstone RG’s newest Fast Track/Joint Venture Student!
- How do you create a buzz when selling property after the rehab?
- How do you keep yourself motivated in real estate investing?